29 Feb Stanford GSB Interview Q’s
Here is what was asked of one of Onida’s MBA clients for her Stanford GSB interview in February 2012:
1. Give me your background/bio?
2. Tell me about an accomplishment you’re proud of?
3. Tell me about a time when:
A. You worked with a difficult team?
B. You hit a roadblock you had to overcome?
4. Why don’t you tell me whatever story you wanted to tell me?
5. What is it that you want to do?
6. Do you really need an MBA to do that? Do they value an MBA?
It was pretty short, I’d say 40-45 mins and I asked a bunch of questions (prob 10 mins) at the end.